بحث مخصص

To all the peoples of the world


اول قصيد لي أترجمها باللغة الأنجليزيه وهي


إلي كل شعوب العالم






To all the peoples of the world

you do not criminate me an

Arab Muslim terrorist

God has taught me how to love

my brothers

We are no only the sons of Adam

No matter how different religions

Lee said Plant and Create

And build in each valley

you do no reproach me

if defended myself

How can I leave

my children from assassinates

Not only for the acts

You are

only the hands of demons

you do no criminate me

the Muslim Arab Kill children

and take away the land

and indecent symptoms

you were no calling

the invasion the apparent
History

of these miscreants

The killing of a young boy

and steel

And between slavery and

bondage

Not corrupted

by the name of the Lord every country

No injustice

is not my a religion of religious

tyranny The slain body

if you kill me

It has been liberated soul martyrdom

There will never forget rejoice Revenge

grandchildren




لمن يرغب القصيده بالعربيه



الي كل شعوب العالم

لا تتهموني بأني عربي مسلم إرهابي
فقد علمني ربي كيف أحب إخواني
فلسنا سوى أبناء آدم
مهما إختلفت الأديان
وقال لي إزرع وأصنع
وعمر في كل وادي
فلا تلوموني إذا دافعت عن نفسي
فكيف أترك من يغتال أولادي
لا تنسبون إليّ أفعال شياطينكم
فأنتم لستم سوى للشياطين أياد
لاتتهموني بأني مسلم عربي
يقتل الطفل ويسلب الأرض ويهتك الأعراض
لا تدّعون أني كنت بغزوكم الباد
فتاريخكم حافلاً بهؤلاء الأوغاد
من قتل صبيا وصلب فتيا
وبين رق وإستعباد
لا تفسدون بإسم الرب كل البلاد
لا تظلمون ديني فهو ليس دين إستبداد
وإن قتلتم جسدي
فقد حررتم روحي بالإستشهاد
فلا تبتهجوا فلن ينسى أبدا
الثأر أحفادي


0 التعليقات: